Legal USA Visa online

Apply for a US visa in a few steps

A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to enter the United States generally must first obtain a U.S. visa, which is placed in the traveler’s passport, a travel document issued by the traveler’s country of citizenship.

Certain international travelers may be eligible to travel to the United States without a visa if they meet the requirements for visa-free travel. The Visa section of this website is all about U.S. visas for foreign citizens to travel to the United States.

(Note: U.S. citizens don’t need a U.S. visa for travel, but when planning travel abroad may need a visa issued by the embassy of the country they wish to visit.

USA Visa

Different types of US Visas

The most common types of US Visa from India are as follows:

    • Tourist or business USA Visa

      There are two types of Visas offered under this tourist or business Visa. They are:

      • B-1 for business associates, those attending scientific, educational, business conventions, settling an estate or to negotiate contracts.
      • B-2 for pleasure or for medical treatment. This includes tourism, visiting friends and family, medical treatment, social or service activities.

Most often the two types are combined and issued as one Visa. You have to prove to the consular officer that the stay in the U.S. is on a temporary basis and you have to show the evidence of funds to cover your expenses while you are in the U.S. Proof of residence outside the US must be shown as well. You cannot accept employment under this USA visa.

    • Work USA Visa

      In order to work in the U.S. on a temporary basis, you need a specific Visa based on the type of work that you will be doing. Applicants of H, L, O, P and Q will have to get their petition approved on their behalf by USCIS. Form I-129 must be approved before applying for work USA Visa at the Consulate. 

      USA Visas offered for work are as follows:

      • H1-B for Specialty occupation

        To qualify for the H1-B Visa you must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in specific specialty and USCIS will determine if your employment constitutes a specialty occupation and if you are qualified to perform the service. Employer is required to file labor condition application with the Department of Labor regarding the terms and condition of the contract of employment with you.

      • H-1 B-1 – Work USA Visa on a Temporary Basis

        Singaporean and Chilean citizens can apply visa in order to work in the U.S. on a temporary basis. However, individuals must already have a job offer in the US before they can apply for the USA visa.

      • H-2A for Seasonal agricultural workers

        This Visa allows U.S. employers to bring foreign nationals to fill the temporary agricultural job for which U.S. workers are not available. Employer must file Form I-129 petition on your behalf. Indians are not eligible for this USA Visa.

      • H-2B for skilled and unskilled workers

        This Visa is granted to those filling up a temporary or a seasonal job for which there is a shortage of U.S. workers. Indians are not eligible for this Visa.

      • H-3 for trainees

        This is required if you are coming to the U.S. to receive training in any field from an employer for a period of up to 2 years. You can be paid for the training but it cannot be used to provide productive employment.

      • H-4 for dependents

        If you are a holder of a valid H Visa, then your spouses and unmarried children under the ages of 21 may receive H-4 Visa so that they can accompany you to the U.S. But your spouse and children who hold this Visa are not permitted to work in the U.S.

      • L-1 for intra company transferees

        This USA Visa is required if you are an employee of an international company and getting transferred on a temporary basis to the parent branch or an affiliate or a subsidiary of the company. To qualify for this visa, you must be at a managerial or executive level and must have specialised knowledge in the position that you are destined to hold in the U.S. Company. You must be employed with the international company continuously for one year within the 3 years preceding the application for admission to the U.S.

      • L-2 for dependents

        If you are a holder of a valid L Visa, your spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 may receive L-2 Visa to enter the U.S. If your spouse wishes to seek employment in the U.S., they will have to submit a completed Form I-765 with the application fee. Your children will not be authorised to work in the United States.

      • Type O Visa

        This type of Visa is offered to those with extraordinary ability in the science, education, arts, business and athletics or extraordinary achievement in motion picture and television production.

      • Type P Visa

        This Visa is offered to athletes, entertainer’s artist, and essential support personnel who come to perform in the United States.

      • Type Q Visa

        This Visa is required if you are travelling to participate in international cultural exchange program in the U.S. for the purpose of providing training, employment, sharing history culture and traditions of your home country. The petition must be filed by the sponsor and is to be approved by USCIS.

    • After which the employer will receive Form I-797 that serves as your petition’s approval notification. While giving your interview at the Consulate, you will have to bring I-129 and copy of Form I-797.

    • Student Visa

      Foreign citizens who come to study in the U.S. are required to be accepted by the school or program. Once they have been accepted, they will be given necessary approval documents to submit while applying for the Student Visa. The students can apply for the Visa in 120 days from the start date of I-20 and they can travel within 30 days from the start of I-20. Visas offered for students are:

      • F-1 Visa

        This Visa if provided to those who wish to engage in academic studies in U.S. approved schools or in approved English language program. This Visa is needed if your course is for more than 18 hours a week. This Visa is issued to students attending public secondary school.

      • M-1 Visa

        This Visa is offered to those who are planning non-academic, vocational training or training in the U.S.

        Holders of A, E, H-4, F-2, G, J-2, L-2 and M-2 or any other Nonimmigrant Visas can get them enrolled in public secondary and elementary schools.

        Students who leave U.S. for a break in studies for 5 months or more may lose their F-1 or M-1 status unless their overseas activity was related to their course.

    • Exchange Visitor Visa

      Foreign citizens can come to the United States to participate in the exchange programs. But before you apply for the Visa, you need to be accepted and approved by the authorised program sponsor. The exchange visitor gets a J Visa that is designed to promote interchange of knowledge and skills in various fields. Participants can be:

      • Teachers
      • Students at academic levels
      • Professors
      • Research scholars
      • Professional trainees
      • Visitors coming for travel, consultation, research purposes, etc.
    • Ship Crew or Transit Visa

      The two types of Visas offered for transit or ship crew are mentioned below:

      • Transit C Visa

        This Visa is offered to citizen of a foreign country who is traveling to another country via the United States. If the traveller wishes to visit his friends or family then he has to seek layover privileges. He or she must qualify to obtain B-2 Visa.

      • Crew D Visa

        This Visa is offered to a crew member who is serving on a sea vessel or aircraft. The crew members generally use the combination of transit or crew Visa that is C-1 or D. 

      • if the crew member is serving on board a vessel within the Outer Continental Shelf, then he or she is qualified for a modified B-1 Visa instead of a crew Visa. Crew members who are entering U.S. during time off between flights or cruises must obtain B-1 or B-2 Visa.

    • Religious Worker Visa

      R type Visa is offered to those who wish to work in a religious capacity in the U.S. on a temporary basis. The religious worker includes persons who are authorised by a recognised entity to conduct religious activities.

    • Domestic Employee Visa

      Personal or domestic servants who accompany their employer to the U.S. are eligible for B-1 Visa. The domestic employees include:

      • Housemaids
      • Valets
      • Footmen
      • Cooks
      • Butlers
      • Chauffeurs
      • Nannies
      • Mother’ helpers
      • Gardeners
      • Paid companions

The domestic servants of a foreign diplomat or a government official is eligible for an A-3 or a G-5 Visa.

    • Media and Journalist Visa

      Media (I) Visa is offered to a nonimmigrant who represents a foreign media to travel to the United States for a temporary period to engage in their profession. However, they must have a home office in a foreign country.

      A visitor’s Visa is offered to the foreign citizen if he or she is travelling for the following purposes:

      • Attending a conference or a meeting
      • Guest lecture
      • Engaging in academic activities
      • Purchasing media equipment
      • Vacation

Temporary work Visa is offered if the foreign citizen is traveling for the following activities:

    • To film material for commercial entertainment or for advertising
    • Proofreaders, librarians and set designers
    • Staged events, television and quiz shows
    • To produce artistic media content

Spouses and children under the ages of 21 are allowed to accompany the principal Visa holder under the B-2 Visa.

Whether you are going to travel across the United States or settle in there for the rest of your life, it all comes down to a visa stamp in your passport. At, we provide you with an opportunity to get it placed without dealing with the embassy. This will allow you to:

  • save your time with no long hours of waiting at the embassy;
  • be eligible for multiple entries (if you choose that option);
  • cross the U.S. borders legally;
  • travel to/work in the United States, depending on what visa type and class you select;
  • enter more than 30 countries around the world without other visas required. Whatever your nationality, you will be allowed to travel to Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and many European countries.
Australia Visa » Buy Australian Visa, Australia Visa 2023

Buy Australia Visa. Are you keen on exploring the Outback of Australia or taking a stroll through Sydney's Royal Botanic Garden? Whatever you

Product In-Stock: InStock

Editor's Rating:
Close My Cart
Close Wishlist
Close Recently Viewed
Compare Products (0 Products)
Compare Product
Compare Product
Compare Product
Compare Product